PureBallast Engineering training
Target group: Retrofit engineering companies and yards designing the system.
Duration: 3 days
Location: Tumba (20 kilometres from Stockholm City), Sweden
- 12-14 February (Tumba)
- 19-21 February (Shanghai)
The purpose is to give information needed to plan, design and install a PureBallast system as swift as possible. We focus on mechanical installation requirements and best practise, but we also cover control system integration, options and Ex. The training is intended for engineers responsible for the integration design of PureBallast.
The training will cover the following:
- Concept, components, processes
- Installation requirement
- System integration: P&ID, pump curves, fitting
- System integration: Signals and software
- Retrofit process
- Maintenance and recommended spare parts on board
- Collaboration between Alfa Laval and engineering companies
- Service package offering.
This course is free of charge. Travel and hotel costs are paid by participants.