Industrial line Η Alfa Laval Industrial line είναι μια εξαιρετικά ευρεία γκάμα πλακοειδών εναλλακτών θερμότητας που χρησιμοποιούνται σε όλους τους τύπους βιομηχανιών. Ο αριθμός των μεγεθών, τα υλικά πλάκας και παρεμβύσματος και οι διαθέσιμες επιλογές είναι τεράστιες.
The Industrial line’s versatility allows it to be designed and configured for applications ranging from relatively simple duties with low requirements to very demanding duties with the highest requirements on both performance and documentation. The products are used for heating, cooling, heat recovery, condensation, and evaporation.
Equipped with well-designed features, the Industrial line of heat exchangers are easy to maintain and have a long service life. Some of the features available include:
- ClipGrip™ gasket – a glue free gasket with superior alignment that ensures a perfect seal and trouble-free maintenance.
- Glued gasket – a two-component, oven-cured epoxy glue keeps the gasket in place during any possible cleaning condition.
- CurveFlow™ distribution area – ensures full use of the heat transfer area and minimizes fouling.
Additionally, the pressure plate roller, the bearing boxes on the tightening bolts, and the 5 point alignment system with reinforced hangers make opening and closing the heat exchanger quick and easy without the need for heavy tools or the risk of damaging the plates.
Alfa Laval Industrial line is quick and easy to modify if process parameters change. Our team’s expertise and the availability of parts bring you peace of mind.
Plate types for different needs
Industrial line is available with four different plate configurations:
- Single plate with a chevron pattern design for parallel flow allows for optimum thermal performance and pressure drop.
- Single plate with a chevron pattern design for diagonal flow allows for optimum thermal performance through the heat exchanger when it is mounted horizontally and requires complete drainability.
- Double wall plate is used when extra care is needed to avoid mixing fluids.
- Gemini double wall plate is used when extra care is needed to avoid mixing fluids in hygienic applications.
- High energy efficiency
- Flexible configuration
- Easy to install
- High serviceability
- Small footprint
- Access to Alfa Laval’s global service network
The heat transfer area of a gasketed plate-and-frame heat exchanger consists of a series of corrugated plates, assembled between the frame and pressure plates, which retain the design pressure. The sealing between the plates is made of gaskets. For the highest thermal performance and to enable a very close temperature approach, fluids normally run counter-currently through the heat exchanger.
The Industrial line is available with various pressing depths and angles of the chevron pattern and various shapes of the corrugation which are all carefully designed and selected to achieve optimal performance. The CurveFlow™ and the chocolate pattern distribution area are two design features available that ensure fluids are evenly distributed across the entire plate. The result is that the entire heat transfer surface is fully utilized and stagnant zones that can result in fouling are avoided.
High flow turbulence between plates results in higher heat transfer; however, the consequence is pressure drop. Our thermal design engineers will help you design and select the model and configuration that is suitable for your application needs while delivering maximum thermal performance and minimizing pressure drop.